top of page

CSCS Academically qualified person

For those with some construction-related degrees, HND's, HNC's, CIOB or NEBOSH qualifications

This card is available to people who have completed certain construction-related degrees, HNDs, HNCs, CIOB Certificates, and NEBOSH diplomas.

To apply for the card, applicants will need to supply a copy of their qualification and where possible evidence of the units achieved within the qualification.

bottom of page