top of page

CSCS Skilled worker

For those with a Level 2 NVQ / SVQ or a completed apprenticeship

You can apply for this card if you have either:

Achieved a construction related NVQ or SVQ level 2


Completed an apprenticeship, such as an Employer-sponsored apprenticeship, a City and Guilds of London Institute Craft Certificate or a CSCS Approved Trailblazer

If you do not have these qualifications, but you are experienced in your job and have registered for a qualification applicable to your occupation, you may apply for an Experienced Worker Card. Click here for further details on the Experienced Workers card.

bottom of page